Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, April 09, 2006

In you my friend....


Please don’t worry my dearest friend, angels from the heavens quickly descend. In the path of light I see, a future still awaits for me. In holding my hand the strength I gain from your love the words engrained.
~~~~
Please don’t worry, please don’t fear, God is with us everywhere.
~~~
I trust in the highest powers, that for all of the past a direction lead and in the path of the future I shall succeed.
~~~
I have never known anyone to care more, to feel more, to be more. You are just that ....more!
~~~
I know this and this I know, that God Is in everything that glows.
In the heavens, on the earth, in the stars and with a child at birth.
~~~
The day our souls crossed the path,
I news our hearts quickly latched
.
~~
With you I am ten, sixteen and twenty one!

~~
Smile! for that was the gift I received,
the moment your love to my heart weaved.
~~
In you my friend a story told of how quickly love
takes ahold!

No comments: