Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Gift

A finch dressed in feathers gold, beauty of nature as it unfolds.
Out the window on a tree, the finch a song sung to me.
Beauty in the mountains and in the rock bed stream
and if you listen closely, you'll fall into my dream



The hills of the hollow silenced on this day of spring,
as I listened to the sounds of love in full swing.

Sunshine made its way, turning night to day
and warming of my heart, turned it into clay.

Slowly molded to perfection at its best, as
it fits perfectly into your arms to rest.


The moon replaced the sun lit sky and your laughter replaced the tear in my eye.

No more sadness, no more pain and in a storm there’s no more rain.

A tear not fallen from my eye,
weeps from the heart a sigh.
No words spoken, silence broke.
The whisper of your love,

to my heart a gentle stroke.

You are the feather that tickles from inside .

I need not promise in the night, my arms will find and hold you tight.
You know I am always there, close your eyes and feel me dear.

When darkness falls and silence begins, Your arms I'll lay, our love no sin.

Where distance the wall, your memories the bridge
and the clouds await us, as our hearts start to spin.
~~
The Gift
When the rains of life a storm make, i'll direct the sun to your heart awake.
In the rays of light a solemn vow, where laughter placed remains a smile.
~~
Follow the rainbow and you will see, how simple life was meant to be.
In my pot of gold you'll find, the treasure that touches the heart and mind.
~~~
I watched the flowers open and I watched the flowers close and like the
chapters in my life I watched the petals blow.
~~
A opera sings to the heart, life sings to the soul.
~~~
If in sadness seeds the pain, then in happiness a bloom is gained.
~~
If all of life is but a experience and all of us a choice, then how did sadness
find its way without so much a voice.
~~
Shine sun shine, upon the grass of green.
Blow wind blow, gentle and serene.
~~
Once touched by a moment of a hour in a day multiplied by the joy recieved
spans all eternity to remain side by side with the soul.
~~~

No comments: