Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Eyes Closed, Heart Opened and Soul Free!


I contemplate the moment when a mountain disappears and the song within your heart can be heard far and near. As simple as a grain of sand, a pearl is conceived, as simple as the moment you said hello to me.

~~~
Grapevines tangled in a tree and finches flying, as well as bees.
Rivers rocking and the blue sky talking and then there’s you and me.
No more sadness, no more blues, everyday a new debut.
Sun kissed moments in the valley deep, joyous songs from my soul sing.

~~~
The beauty is as simple as a coo of a dove and as wondrous as the heart touched by endless love.
The cradle of the mountain and the valley deep, the caress of life and your memory.
~~~~~~~


The moon in its fullness commands the night sky, illuminating the mass of the mountains near by. The warblers in migration a wonder to see, nature’s announcement it must be spring.
~~
No season of sadness, no tears shall I weep.
Yesterdays gone and tonight I shall sleep.
~~
Each gift is but a seed, scattered to the winds.
~~

Nurture with love, feeds the soul .
Feeding the soul, heals the mind.
~
Eyes closed , heart opened and soul free!

~
Good Night!









No comments: