Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, April 22, 2006

What would love do?





I won't let gray skies shroud your heart, nor will I let the river keep us part.
On the days that you are far, I will keep you close in my heart.
~~

Options, I think in life there is really only two. To drown in negativity or to reach for the positive and pull yourself from any depth of despair. Why are adages so important in our life? I believe
they have survived through time because each of them has a grain of truth to them. “ the grass is always greener” . I have never been one to look at someone else grass. A friend once compared my life to that of rollercoaster and in many ways it was filled with extreme up and downs and not to mention a toss of a few left curves. I looked at peoples lives where the path appeared a little smoother and I questioned what the differences were. One and as I have said many times before, the most important and crucial differences in life is not separated by the haves and have not’s. The groundwork for life is based on two people willing to give there all
to a relationship. If this relationship is built on a strong foundation of love and trust, respect and passion, it is able to challenge anything and everything that comes in its path. There lay the true gift of life for no evils, no sadness , no heartache can break down the walls. The mortar was placed properly the first time around. Which leads me to the next adage “ a ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”
~~~~~

It is true that muddy waters make for unclear vision, but in a loving relationship,
the partner is there to reach out and clear that vision.
What would Love do?

No comments: