Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Shhhhh


Chasing those puffs of white clouds, I trembled with delight.
The arms that held me closely resembled a white knight.
Dancing tenderly to a different tune, the song had the lyrics
of the words I love you.
~~~~
I lost count of the tears shed through out the years, some of sadness, loneliness and fear. I asked the Lord to guide me and strengthen on the way. A journey that was troubled since the early childhood days.

~~~
The stars twinkle in the heavens, your love shines in my heart.
The world seems awfully lonely, with you and I so far apart.



Mystic as a unicorn, the hint of honey sweet.
Pulling you ever close, I feel so complete.
~~~
Chains of the mind, bolts on the heart!














No comments: