Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, April 17, 2006

Beyond

Look out mountains I’m gonna soar, beyond the trees hovering outdoors.No longer bars or chains, nor years of restraint. Gonna make them hills behave, as I fly high and look back to wave. High above the clouds with you, I turned to bid adieu. Farewell to yesterday, no longer the hollows slave. I ‘m gonna feel the wind blow and take a chance and let my soul grow. Look out mountains I’m gonna soar, beyond the trees that barred outdoors, no more heartache, no more pain from now on only love shall reign. High above the skies of blue, I’m gonna catch me a star or two. Gonna feel life and experience to, send a soul into flight with you.

Singing> Look out mountains I’m gonna soar, beyond the trees hovering outdoors.
~~~

The lift to my soul spin, I felt it in the wind.
Tipsy turvy and uncontrolled, unwinding the years unspool.
~~~~
Fish swimming up the stream, beat the odds of natures scheme.
Sky hawk flying all around and a little bat looks like a aerial clown.
Sun set and the darkness lay and the moon and the stars come out to play.
In the night, the child within laugh and dance with her best friend.
~~
My heart weeps for you my love, the touch of souls undreamed of.
Where emotions rule the moment and your life the additional component.
To keep us dancing in the stars of near and hold you forever my dear.


No comments: