Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, April 21, 2006

The Ultimate Betrayal

Here we are over a lifetime given the knowledge to make decisions. I clearly remember holding back on issues as to not upset or anger, at the moment it seemed like the right decision. In the long run it proved only that we really are aware of the right decisions and at times and these responses just might hurt someone. I wouldn’t consider myself a submissive person, just one who witnessed enough personal violence to not want to be a part of that ill arena. I had as a child placed my life in God hands, guide me , lead me in the directions that is destined. I do believe I went against what I knew in my heart and felt in my soul was right. Every abuser whether physical or mental meets up with the perfect victim, the enabler. They say that it is a cycle passed down, I have come to believe that we are taught as children was is acceptable and not. Call it a conflict of interest, but I do believe our inner soul can feel what is right and wrong, even if it goes against our teachings.

I gave my heart , I trusted , I loved and I feel the ultimate betrayal.

Feel the wind against my face, the tears of life to take their place.
Stripped of sight to see, I could still feel it in the breeze.No songs to be
sung , no sounds the heart to hum.The sadness is a ending to the life as
it used to be.
~~~
I don't think anyone was ever destined to feel such betrayal.
~~~

Love cannot exist where greed flourishes, it's not in the equation.
~~~






~~~

No comments: