Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, April 02, 2006


When the rain begins to fall and the sun no longer shines
and the birds lose their gift to sing and the river bed runs dry.
I’ll remember you my love, the dance on cloud nine.
~~~~

My hands meshed with the soil, my heart with you entwined
and as the distance part us, my soul reigned in command.

I entertained the moment, where merriment resides and
as you danced into my life, the tears began to dry.
~

I didn’t stumble or fall, nor did I hit my head,
the words began to flow, when I reached for a thread.
~~~

In touching my heart, you released my soul.
In touching my soul, unfettered the words.
~~

Fine polished amber, translucent a gem to see.
Like a heart that hardened, transparent are that of we.

No comments: