Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, April 16, 2006

With You...


Rock and rollin and petals unfolding,
songs of life to the heart is courting.
A soul is troubled and a heart cries
and in a butterfly cocoon will surely die.

~~~
Children fishing in the mountain stream, jumping around on a grapevine swing.
Sky is blue and the clouds are white and I'm struggling with this eternal fight.

You see trees and I see bars, you view hills and I view how far.
You say yes and I say no, I say yes and you say let's go.

Peach tree blossoms and the Quince devine and
the loneliness is from deep inside.

~~~

If I could wipe the tears forever from my heart and rid the canvas of the notion,the existence of
black art. If I could make you understand just where I'm coming from, I'd start it all over as if life had just begun.
~~~~~~~

Oh! my heart told my mind not to interfere
and my soul danced to songs, as if you were here.


No comments: