Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, February 27, 2009

365 days ...

If you didn't think it possible, thought time had won, believed the distance was hardened in the rays of the sun. . The words indelible are written from the soul, scripted upon the heavens a legacy treasured more than gold. The mountains kept the secrets, the wind let it all blow free, the story of love and how wonderful it can be. I smiled inside and everyone could see, cause no one can hide the magic of life's most beautiful dream.
~
Love so sweet

Oh my love, feel the magic of me, it moves the spirit to the sea as my feet sink in the sand and the waves rush to kiss the land. The stars never shined so bright, more and more as darkness blankets the night. Gathering all that's meant to be, it placed your arms gently around me. Love is wonderful indeed, in a song, or a dance of make believe. The world can stare in disbelief but you and I have tasted love so sweet.

~
Breathe, breathe deep and infuse your soul with love.


he darkness mesmerized was I. Gazing to the heavens high, I could

No comments: