Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, February 20, 2009

Toe Tapping

Dancing under starry skies, it is clear what is truly happening. Magic is everywhere with sounds of love and my feet toe tapping.

In my arms is where you'll be, no room for dreams or fantasy. It is no surprise to me, heart and soul embracing.

Dancing under starry skies, it is clear, what is truly happening . Magic is everywhere with sounds of love and my feet toe tapping.

No surprise to me, you were sent and I am happy. Love was always meant to be, warm and sweet like golden honey.

Dancing under starry skies, it is clear, what is truly happening. Magic is everywhere, with sounds of love and my feet toe tapping.

Stay here with me, in my heart it's everlasting. Summer rays in winter time, confused the season, but we're still laughing.

Dancing under starry skies, it is clear, what is truly happening. Magic is everywhere, with sounds of love and feet toe tapping.

1 comment:

Mark said...

I love the magic of life!