Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, February 26, 2009

xox

Sings>Over the hills of Pennsylvania, Greene, driving without a destination, just following the stream. The road just circled back and I'm where I first began, looking for the pieces to fill the emptiness. I searched in every pasture, I looked on mountain high, I even checked the clouds in the blue of the sky. My love I gave, with you my friend resides, as you hold my heart till all rivers run dry.

The road a bit hazy as my mind drifts away, I could feel my own body, though my soul is with you to stay. Torn between the open highway and the little back roads, just traveling without direction, wondering which way to go. The sun was setting, its rays now barely seen, and the sky gray, blankets over everything. The stream meets the river and a few boats a float I see,as their motors broke the silence of my daydream.

No comments: