Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, February 13, 2009

I am Happy!

The wind mastered the moment and the trees bowed with ease, as the seasons began a battle, displaying the hands of winter and the light of spring. Dormant the hollow, branches from shades of brown to grey, secretly planning to celebrate the day. The sun was so decieving, it's warmth I could not feel and yet my eyes need adjust to the rays above the hills. Winter's reminders, many still abound, to let us know that ice and snow over the hills can still can be found. Premature my thinking that spring will soon appear and the flowers will again bloom to blanket the valley and dress again the hills. Nature is relentless, no wincing of the eye, she strips the canvas naked, refinishing in her style, reminding us of our limitations and not always with a smile. Revealing to all, how vulnerable are we, as she controls the mountains and can send snowflakes in spring.
~
I remember the moment, I remember it well,
like the sun melts a snowflake, you cast the spell.

~
Cascading roses of wood gather dust,
flowing memories of love bring desire.
~
Because we can, we will.

No comments: