Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Sweet Love

Sings to you good night >To you my darling, whispers sweet, in soft song, to each heart beat. Listen closely and you'll hear, the rhythm of love, fill the air. No moment can compare, to the love we share. Like a song bird just set free, your love soars with me. Through all the seasons of life, you paint each one with sunshine bright.

To you my darling, whispers sweet, in soft song, to each heart beat. Close your eyes and I'll be there, to comfort and hold you near. My Sweet love, don't let go, just let your happiness into me flow. Snowflakes falling from the sky, puffs of crystal snow white, let it melt upon your cheek as a reminder of what you mean to me.

To you my darling, whispers sweet, in soft song, to each heart beat. Take my hand and follow me, for tonight my love we'll dream. When the stars govern the night and our love still outshines, than you will see, just how beautiful life can truly be. The heavens celebrate and our souls now partake, with the warmth from you My Sweet Love.

No comments: