Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, February 21, 2009

When Love Perseveres

Hush my darling, our lips need not speak, no words of comfort, no song to sing, the music of hearts chatter of spring. Primrose budded prepares to bloom and the sun races to replace the moon. Here I wait my arms open wide to comfort and hold till the ends of time. Crazed by hunger, filled with desire, feeding the heart, fueling the fire.

Hush my darling, our lips need not speak, no words of comfort, no song to sing, the music of hearts chatter of spring. Feel the rapture as spirits entwine, embracing the seasons, satisfying the mind. Seize the moment, pleasure it well, to the blue of the heavens, where happiness dwells. Extend your reach, from heavens high and pull me close with your mind. Dance, dance, my darling, breathe and feel the warmth from you to me.

~
Allow me to place the breath of love from my soul to yours. Feel it as it enters your being and flows with the passion of all my desire. This is our heaven, paradise of high, where hearts can meet and our love is refined.
~
I love you, I love you, it was as beautiful as can be, I placed my head upon the pillow and I closed my eyes to dream. I love you , I love you, and something happened from inside, I was lifted to the heavens and you never left my side. I love you, I love you, and the echo could be heard, as the words reflected from my heart and to my soul was burned.

... only in that the world might know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really beautifully written. from the soul...