Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Starry night, Sun lit Mornings

To feel your love is to walk in your light.
~
Separate from the darkness, one with the mind, I imagined the river, the bench along the shore, the gulls circling over head and a small unopened door. The water rising, two nestled lovers battle against the wind and one gull separates from all the others as it dives down to get a piece of bread. Days were filled with loneliness on a road without and end as it seem to take me forward, to only lead me back again. The tracks began to rattle, a rumbling sound is made, as the train soon passes to document the day. I saw it in the distance and again it was very near, the door which remained locked was heavily bolted by fear. I wanted to get away, my heart I felt it race and as I looked down at my feet, I saw that I had never moved from my starting place. Questions were remaining, though no answers were in sight, as any plant in darkness knows without proper nurture you get blight.
~
Slowly take your hands and run your fingers through my hair,
as I whisper words of love allow your soul to hear.
~
Filing according, no sequence or rhyme,
I placed all of your love, my wants and desire,
and the dreams created in each twenty four hours.
~
Even through mesh, it is clear to see,
that today is tomorrows history.
~
Run with me and hold my hand, the stars are lit, the moon is bright and the clouds of happiness are now in sight. One, two, three, and we'll be there, where hearts embrace with love and joy and nothing need happen but that we enjoy. Head to shoulder, heart to heart, as souls devour both day and night.
~
What can I tell thee, that thou has not already heard?
Repeats in silence, echos like a quake ,
the words I love you,
the darkness breaks.
~

No comments: