Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, March 21, 2009

March 21st the Official first of Spring

Temperatures dipped down into the brrrr below freezing cold, doesn't feel much like spring. The crocus which a few days a go were blooming are now tightly closed, standing tall against the fickle days of the new season. It is the typical time of year that we begin spring cleaning, ridding ourselves of the long winter. I looked back at the past few months as well sliding further back and viewing the last ten years of my life. My feelings were like that of a snowball rolling down hill, as it builds up, it moves into another season to melt under the rays of the sun. So many dreams and yet there are those around me who are capable of smothering the breath out of me. I need you, hold me close as we journey forward and like looking for the treause without a map , may we explore the gifts, like those hidden on a cool spring day.

No comments: