Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, March 27, 2009

Reveal the sun's light upon the day

The sum of all facts reveals the unknown of tomorrow.

~

I fear as I watch each flower bloom for the day is gone to be quickly replaced by tomorrow. 


 ~

I wake to find a heaviness, sorrow has appeared, in the darkness lays the body, the spirit torn I fear.I tried to grasp the place where we find our hearts are one, except I felt the dagger severe, like the distance of the moon from the sun. Trickery has occured, I have felt this ache before, my emotions all but scrambled and my soul begging for more. 

 ~

I tore the chapter, page by page, I couldn't let it go, to savor the minutes, I reread it all so very,very slow. First came all the laughter it caught me by surprise, I never imagined such a love could tickle the mind. A few things were troubling, so I lay silent but awake to bathe within your happiness and absorb all that I could take. You gave to me a moment , I wanted  the eternal hour, so you gave to me a day and that started the fire. 

~

Take the darkness, take the hell release me from the devils spell.

~

My mind is racing so fast, my soul is having ahard time keeping up with it.

~


It is because I am a gear in motion, to the needs of others that I fail to take a chance on the needs of my soul.

~

No comments: