Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, March 27, 2009

On the Clouds of Love, Where I Wait for You

The fog is lifting and the sun is shining through
and I so happy when I share it all with you.
~
I can think about tomorrow and leave behind the days of gray. Dream of your love and let it guide me on my way. So close and yet so far, my heart breaks everyday as I dream your love wafting gently my way.
I can think about tomorrow and let the time pass away. Close my eyes and see you dancing the night away. The clouds enchanting a dance floor they make and you my partner, my hand you take.
I can think about tomorrow and know we are in God's hand and everything that happens is according to his plan. The road before us, winds through the dark and gray to surface with the sunshine of a summer day.
I can think about tomorrow and leave yesterday behind, as long as I know my darling you are mine. I can think about tomorrow and leave yesterday behind as long as you are with me our hearts deeply entwine.
~
Abyss
Sing heart sing, I know he will hear from the abyss, the music appears. Smile heart smile, I know he will see, just how much he means to me. Dance heart dance, into his embrace, forever my darling in our somewhere place.
Sing heart sing, sing of his love, sing of the warmth from the heavens above. Smile heart smile, is gift to you the warmth of his love from the soul exudes. Dance heart dance, to all that is, to the mountains of love that we still have to give.
Sing hear sing, I know he will hear from the abyss, the music appears. Smile heart smile, I know he will see, just how much he means to me. Dance heart dance, into his embrace, forever my darling in our somewhere place.
~

No comments: