Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kisses Good Night


A glimpse at yesterday a gentle
reminder of the beauty of our love.
~
If you ever ran through the rain and felt the chills that reaches deep into your bones and you can't shake it. Well that is the feeling I get as I feel the power of your love as it infuses my soul with a tribute to true passion. 
~
I can not tell my heart how to feel, nor my soul how to live, a river of thought proceeds the likely hood of my actions conquering the moment. Tonight when the clouds blanket the stars and there is no trace of the moon in the sky, I shall be waiting in the darkness to embrace with love, may the rain fall as a reminder of my love. 
~
If I wrote the script there would be no sadness, no tears, no heartache. 

No comments: