Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, September 11, 2009

Cara Mia...

I really believe that if we look at life in the various perspectives as our heart, soul and mind would have us view, we would see an alternate ending through various means. The soul speaks of freedom, it is honest and true and if you listen real close it will tell you exactly what you should do. The heart leads with compassion and denies all facts, looks for the good and under the carpet with the bad. The mind the great mediator interpets both heart and the soul , weighing out the difference and complicating all that it's been told. Trying to get all three to agree is confusing at best, when we doubt our beliefs. Sometimes its a word, a moment or a thought, a memory unspoken a song that won't stop. All rely on the emotions at hand to bring it all together and lead on stable land. To see, feel and understand, make it all that much clearer when your holding my hand.

If I fall will you catch me?




Sings>Hold me darling, don't let me go, without your love, I'd be stumbling so. Each beat of our hearts, a story tells, of how true our love, from the heavens fell. Hold me darling, don't let me go, without your love, I'd be stumbling so.

You are the smiles in the early morn, when I open my eyes, I feel like I've been reborn. Like a flower in bloom on a summer day or the first snow fall that makes you wanna to go out and play.You are the dream that tickles my mind, touches my heart and leaves on my soul a sign.


Hold me darling, don't let me go, without your love, I'd be stumblign so. Each bet of our hearts, a story tells, of how ture our love, from the heavens fell. Hold me darling , don't let me go, without your love, I'd be stumbling so.
~


No yesterdays, no tomorrows only the peace of the moment that
can be attained through the power of love.
~
I didn't search to feel the emptiness, nor did I know the distance or the time. How long the journey and how deep the rivers and how many mountains I would still have to climb. It wasn't until I felt the magic of love and its embrace, that I quickly realized what had never truly taken place. Simple pleasures as powerful as can be as they doused me a view that few have ever seen. I stumbled through my emotions and I learned a thing or two, one was how lonely life can be with out the merging of kindred spirits like that when I first met up with you.The sharing of a moment, like the waves rolling out to sea and the sweetness of your kiss which is apart of my daily dream. The beauty which unfolds before our very eyes, like the touch to my heart which was the first surprise.
Greed complicates life...but I can't help wanting more of you.

No comments: