Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, September 28, 2009

Tears of Joy

The sun has failed to rise early in the morn and the
darkness seems to hover like a night newly reborn.

The mountains appear to separate and the stream
is awfully dry and  as I close my eyes once again I
 find you by my side.

Your the cause of each smile that widens on my face, 
the tears of joy streaming and  the kiss of  that only you
could have placed.
~
Simple Words

Simple words, a few sweet memories, and it placed
 me in your arms to be held tenderly. 

This happy filled moment cast you here with me and
there is no doubt that this is how love is meant to be. 

Singing every morning, kissing you good night and 
dancing like the angels on the clouds up high. 

Simple words, sweet memories and it placed 
me in your arms held tenderly. 

~ 

No comments: