Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dancing on Clouds

Sings>Just the two of us and everything fades into the dark, just the two of us and nothing else matters but the love within our hearts. Images of me holding you and you holding me, loving and happy as happy can be. Just the two of us and everything fades into the dark, just the two of us and nothing else matters but the love within our hearts. Loving me, loving you, happiness the whole day as we embrace for the rest of our life. Whispers... just the two of us, it was how it was meant to be, just the two of us resting peacefully.

Higher and higher, how much further can we go?
Sharing our hearts, made my soul dance so.

High in the clouds where we meet face to face
and deep our hearts in a loving embrace.
~
Hold me darling, don't let me go, I need you so badly, it must surely show. I was feeling lost, lonely and blue, until your hello came shining on through.

Hold me darling, don't let me go, I want you so badly, I need you know. The sun shines on days of rain and twenty four seven your there on my brain. I can' t stop thinking, of how much we share and how wonderful life is when you are here.

Hold me darling, don't let me go, I've written to the heavens and they responded just so. Live and be happy, dance and be free, embrace all of life for eternity.

Hold me darling, don't let me go, are the words of the hollow that echo so. I love you, you know this is true and we'll take each day and see it through.




No comments: