Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our Bed

If we spend aproximately a third of our life dreaming and the other two thirds daydreaming, that means I am in your arms twenty four hours a day for life.


Wake up my darling and roll on over here. I'm waiting just to hold you, good morning my dear. My arms are open and they await your embrace, roll over my darling we are now face to face. I saved all my kisses and all my love for you, as a morning reminder my darling of how much I love you. I thank the heavens every morning and night for the magic of the moment which I surely can't fight.

Sings>I don’t wanna open my eyes this morning, I don’t wanna stop the dream. I just wanna hold you close my darling and allow our hearts to sing.

In the hollow there’s little sunshine until you appear. You are my heaven and I am happiest when you are here. You are my heaven and I am happiest when you are here.

I don’t wanna open my eyes this morning, I don’t wanna stop the dream. I just wanna hold yo close my darling and allow our hearts to sing.


Our Bed

Created by love,
it's where I hold,
all of the memories,
yet to be told.

Kisses from heaven,
passion deploys
and that is what
brings so much
joy.

Sharing the moment,
making dreams
come true, with
three words, I
love you.

It is not one
moment, nor
a matter of time
you are forever mine.





No comments: