Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Bridge of Love

Delicate as silk woven into lace and as durable as titanium formed to make a brace. The bridge of love built by you and I, leads us beyond the rivers which flow through the out the mind. Crystal like reflections on the water down below, meet with the summer time dreams that just won't let us go. The view of heaven is seen through the heart, it was created out of love and rid the world of the dark. Delicate as silk woven into lace and as durable as titanium formed to make a brace.




Love that forms from opposite sides but meets in the middle
creates a stronger foundation.






It didn't cross the river nor bridge the deepest sea, but when I walked on over, I found you were waiting there for me. This is our connection like stars to the sky, we are bonded through the heart, to embrace the soul and infuse the mind. Gaze into the water and in the reflection you will see how wonderful and strong our love is, it spans eternity.

Pledge of Honor

When darkness falls upon the day,
I shall send my love your way.
In the winds my kiss you'll find,
gentle, sweet this breath of mine.

When days are long and we must part,
your love I'll hold within my heart.
Warm and wonderful magical as
can be, you are now and forever
a part of me.

When time the master takes control,
and all that is left are memories of old.
I shall pleasure one by one all that
surfaced from our love.




No comments: