Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Images of Love


When I sing, I sing a song,

the words are sometimes wrong,

but the sentiment is of love

and you can hum along.



I think about the moment,

where dreams are so surreal,

opening up that gates and

your flow os live is all I feel.





I believe the Lord had something else in store,



he sent me on a journey and to the heavens



I implore. Am I worthy to feel his love or



embrace the dreams,where two souls are one?









Confusing as sometimes life can be,



but when I feel your love,




I know its not a dream.
~

4 comments:

Margie said...

Lovely post, Rachel.

Margie:)

MJ said...

Enjoying the blog!

Rachel C Miller said...

HI Margie,
Good to see you! Glad you are here.

Rachel C Miller said...

MJ,
Thanks for reading.