Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Feel my love...

Frozen were the mountains, like glass an icy sheen, from the sky the rain was falling and upon the earth a winter scene. Trembling I said "turn back, " as we traveled awfully slow and watched the carnage of wreckage at five miles an hour and six hundred more to go. I failed to see the beauty of a season as the winds howled so, but as we drove a little further, I knew that sooner or later we'd pass the fury of rain and snow. I viewed the road behind me and again the one we were on, but as my mind began to drift, I knew there were a few still untraveled like that of a unwritten song. Just where would these roads take me and still how would I know which ones were meant to be traveled and how much further I'd have to go?

~
I see so much of me in you and you in I,
that I find it's not so amazing that we
know what's on each others mind.
~
I have met your heart and it whispers so sweetly, that in the equation of love there is only you and I. I have felt the darkness and yet I have seen the light, from the stars our love was born and it is revealed through my dreams each night. I have tasted the bitterness of yesterdays plight, but the sweetness of your kisses makes my life feel right.

~
Do you remember the moment when your heart said hello? You touched my soul, held my hand and you haven't let it go.
~
It is not what I have seen but what I have yet to see that
inspires the dream and brings to life such desire.
~
I feel your love in all that I do...

~
Turn the page and acknowledge tomorrow,
for our existence is purity of love.




~

No comments: