Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, January 11, 2010

...that's what happens when love comes to call.



Sings>It might be a little crazy or maybe off the wall,
that's what happens when love comes to call.

The kiss of life as wonderful as can be, to kiss you
awake and celebrate each day like spring.

It might be a little crazy or maybe off the wall,
that's what happens when love comes to call.

Dreams in motion, rivers run deep and the
rhythm of my heart beats as my soul sings.

It might be a little crazy or maybe off the wall,
that's what happen when love comes to call.
~




In My Heart

There is no distance between us, no barriers
we can't break. For you are in my heart
and forever you will stay.

You're the smile of my morning, you're in the
dreams only lovers can and in my arms
sweet love, both night and day.

Sorrow had a grip and I knew not what to say
until you unlocked my heart and I gave my love
away.

We took the falling mountains and turned them into
grains of sand and now all that stands between us is
the love that God commands.
~
The words of love are documented in a special way
to remind you of the happiness that will never fade.
~
I watched a flock of robins brave the winter storm, they sat upon the flowering crab as if it was the norm. I counted one by one as each bird took flight and it brought to me a reminder that around the corner is spring time. The darkness had fallen and all that I could see, was the moonlight on the waters and the power of memory. The scene left and impact internally on me, as I knew our love was truly meant to be.
~
It is the hearts eye that reveals
the true essence of love.
~
I called upon the angels, let's getting working overtime.
I want to send my love via the blue sky.
~
I don't have to tell you what's on my mind,
you know in your heart what the quiver signifies.
The excitement of life, what imagination defies.
the reality of love that symbolizes all of time.

I don't have to whisper of the element of surprise,
you opened your heart and there is where I lie.
The creation is loves pure design, a path from
opposite directions that was on a course to collide.

No comments: