Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Plantain

Sings> I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
Three words through time,
sweet pleasures that you mine.
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
365 day a year valentine.
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
My heart love soaked in your brine.
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
the words happiness truly defines.


My Inspiration


This incredible view as wonderful as can be,
reveals your heart and tender love to me.

The flesh has yet to experience and the
soul stands surprised as I gaze into the
depth through your eyes.

Sunshine every morning, moon glo beams
at night, lost in the moment and I dance
with delight.

Surely it's heaven to feel such embrace
as I imagine your kiss gently to my face.

The incredible view wonderful as can be,
reveals you heart and tender love to me.
~

Plantain is frying on the stove, cream is being
whipped in a bowl and you can catch me dancing
as I feel your tender hold.

The dogs laying by the fire, the children all
at school and the silence whispers of love
in the dreams that now unfold.

Peered on out the windown the snow and ice
still there, but just like your love the sunshine
always appears.
~
Sings>I know the rivers are awfully deep,
I know the mountains heard the song I weep.
Wishing and wondering all day long, what
it would feel like to be in your arms.

The days are longer and the sky so bright,
I'm caught dreamer of a summer night.
Each day I share with you, makes my
heart feel brand new.

I know the rivers are awfully deep,
i know th emoutnais heart the song I weep.
Wishing and wondering all day long, what
it would feel like to be in your arms.
~
Sunshine Bright

This dance is not from broadway,
those fancys steps would just get
in my way.

My hips swaying and my arms in
the air and I'm dancing as if you
are here.

Smiles, sunshine bright and I'm
dancing both day and night.

This dance is not from broadway,
those fancy steps would just get
in my way.

No comments: