Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Embroiled in the moment,
the soul like fire and rain,
and worse is the entanglement
that drives the mind insane.


The non complacent spirit
in a vial of discontent, confused
and bewildered, staggers on
the staircase that time implements.
~
I can't move faster than my heart can
carry me and my soul can lead.
~
Love makes the silence sing
and the heart dance.
~
The sunshine brief, its rays divine, as I feel the warmth of love
through the window of my mind. The beauty deceiving the
light shimmers on the snow, as a mix of frost and ice
give the blanket a glow.
~
I closed my eyes and I allowed the sunshine in, as I wanted
in the worst way to feel your love my friend. Subdued I
felt a bit restrained as the rays of love fade and I await
each moment to again feel your embrace.
~

No comments: