Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I believe the timing is based on our ability to understand as well as to appreciate. Previously traveled paths guide us as we explore the moment. If I had never fallen, never stood back up, never done without, would I have so realized how important the gift of today is? If I had never taken a chance, nor felt complete love, or hungered for more, would I have recognized the appearance of true love? Unlike a puzzle that only has so many pieces to complete the masterpiece, the journey has unlimited pieces which continue even after our demise.

~
It is the greatest of love that allows one feel a sense of sorrow. For in knowing love and sharing in love, creates a even deeper sense of hunger. For my soul has felt your embrace and my heart danced upon the stages of life and my mind continues to dreams restlessly of my tomorrows.
~
My soul celebrates in only that I have been given
a chance to know the many loves bestowed upon us.
~
I am not guided by the wishes of the mind, or the emotions that have anchored onto my heart.What I feel and what I sense is the warmth which exudes from your soul to mine.

No comments: