Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Little Bunny Blue


So gentle the stroke of love to my soul,
an indelible script still to unfold.
~
Snow dusted the mountains,
a carpet it lay,to keep warm
the memories for another day.
~
Valleys of sorrow,
mountains of despair,
refrain from allowing,
the darkness to near.
~
The treasure inviting,
gems of disbelief,
welcome your love
for my soul to retreat.
~
...and I smiled.
Little bunny blue,
silly as can be,
sits upon the shelf,
holding memories.
~
Ruched with satin,
trimmed in silk,
embossed with a
rose in white to the
bodice of her dress.
~
I held her very close,
I dusted off her ears,
and I whispered little
secrets of a love so
very dear.
~
Remarkable the little
bunny in her soft fuzzy
blue, that sits upon the
shelf bringing memories
of you.

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Great article, I have my own blog http://herdailydish.com I would love to add you to my blog roll and hope you will do the same - let me know your thoughts. I am also part of www.ShesConnected.com you should check it out and add your profile, it's a great way to promote your business and blog.

I look forward to connecting with you and continuing to read your blog.

Best,
Ariel
Herdailydish@gmail.com