Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Restless Soul

Sings -My soul is ever restless and filled with desire,
hungers for your love each moment of every hour.
`
The melody was sent down on heavens wings,and
all we need to do is write the words that sing.

I looked on out the window, the sun had yet to rise but I knew that you were dreaming my love by your side. I felt the tears gently roll down my cheek, and felt my knees wobble as I was becoming weak. No sign of sadness, darkness and despair, the tears of love were flowing from the memories we shared.

My soul is ever restless and filled with desire,
nungers for your love each moment of every hour.

The melody was sent down on heavens wings and
all we need to do is write the words that sing.

...and the tears of love kept flowing from the memories we shared.



______________________________________________
~
Waking up and rolling over into your arms, waking up and rolling over into your arms, wouldn't that be fine if we could cross the great divide, just to wake up and roll into your arms.
~
Life is not about how many trials and tribulations one rises to meet,
life is about how one handles the trials and tribulations without defeat.
~
I think I shall stay here pillow in hand and
allow for the time the dreams to command.
~
The presence of love is ever so near...
~
Easy doesn't make it right, makes it easy.

No comments: