Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, January 30, 2009

It wasn't words sent by angels, nor a song from loves bird in flight, the hearts enchanted embrace gave a sound which brought the music to life. The whispers can be heard, both morning and night, inviting you to dance my darling, in a spectacular display in the heavens high.
~
It wasn't words sent by angels, nor a song from love birds in flight, the hearts enchanted embrace, gave a sound which brought the music to life. The beat like that of trumpets, played from the mountains high, an echo directly from my heart, early morn till the stars rule the sky.


~
Runaway Melody

The place of little matter, the moment is now,
I succumb to your strength and power,
to soar as only love knows how.
~
Mountains fallen to ash, a river but a bed of sand,
the miles disappeared between us and all
that exist is the joining of our hands.
~
I am not sure how we got here, I am not looking
to turn back, the road of happiness was created
when we dared to fight back.
~

Every moment I can have,
every moment you can give,
everyday we are joined together,
is special in its very own way.
~
Every song I can sing,
every song you ever sung back,
spectular are we as a duet,
singular is never coming back.
~
Like No One Else

To live each moment of desire,
to love like know one else can,
to dream our very own heaven,
starting when you first held my hand.
~
Say Hello!

Hello! how are you? Hello! do ya care? Hello! are ya listening? Hello! whats your plan?

Y

Y Y
Y
Y Y Y Y


My Arms

My arms are here to hold you, to erase away the day,

No comments: