Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Singing with the Blue Birds...

Look on out my window to view what it is I see, trees in winter colors fade to your memory. The snow dust on the mountains, ice down by the stream as I feel your love reach on out to me.
~
Dreams were created to buffer reality, to set love in motion where ever you maybe. Happiness surrounds us, joy is everywhere and I can barely keep my feet down, as the heavens pull me near.

Sings> Singing with the Blue Birds

Singing with the blue birds,
dancing on a high from the moment
you entered my life something
happened on the inside.

Singing with the blue birds,
dancing on a high from the
moment we came together,
you've been by myside.

Look on out my window to view what it is I see, remarkably the vision morphs from summer to spring, of all the seasons, of each day you were here, paints a new image of how much you care.
~
Branches swaying with the brisk winter winds, sweep the earth below them to welcome you in. The hollow whistling, the sound heard from afar, plays a tune directed to your heart.

Singing with the blue birds,
dancing on a high from the
moment you entered my life,
something happend on the inside.

Singing with the blue birds,
dancing on a high, from the
moment we came together,
you've been by myside.

No comments: