Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Your Hand in Mine

I have heard it said when in love,the world takes on a new form. How powerful is that of love, as the energy zaps the heart , it gives new sounds and sight to all that is around us. It is at this time when the feelings of being tired and overwhelm surface, that I peacefully can rest in the warmth of your embrace. Ahhh so now I know why song birds at my window sing and the willow dances peacefully in the winter breeze and laughter from a distance warms my soul, as the happiness of love has taken a strong hold.
Tears of happiness cleanse the heart
and nurtures the soul.
~
Filing accordingly I placed in my heart,
your laughter, warmth, happiness and glee
and all of the love you have given to me.
~

No comments: