Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

...and I am your queen.

My sweet sentiment is strictly from the heart, the tender emotions were felt from the start. Rainbows of color falling from the sky, touched my soul with the the most pleasant of surprise. Engaged in the moment of loves most enduring embrace, I looked into your eyes to kiss you face to face. Captivated am I by the dream, to take the darkness and replace it with a heaven like memory. Love placed its spell on me, gave to me the song that only our souls can sing. I hear it in the morning when I first awake and the song is here to accompany me through the day into the dark.
~

I Am Your Queen

The heavens our castle and I am your queen, in the dance of life, it's you holding me. The soil beneath us a reminder as well of the stories of love that we have yet to tell. The day is passing and the evening is here and as I close my eyes I whisper, I love you dear.

The heavens our castle and I am your queen, in the dance of life, it's you holding me. Sing from your heart, sing from your soul, sing of love and a friendship of gold.

The heavens our castle and I am your queen, in the dance of life, it's you holding me. Wind blown whispers to you my love, to you my love in the blue above.

The heavens our castle and I am your queen, in the dance of life,it's you holding me. The dreams are created to bring you near and to hold you close for its the distance I fear.

The heavens our castle and I am your queen, in the dance of life, it's you holding me. I smiling and laughing, I'm happy as can be, as I reach on how to feel you reaching for me.
~

Sings>I only write to celebrate the dream, to give to life the love from both you and me. To sing of love from deep within my heart, the joy of life for which you gave a jump start. I only write to celebrate the dream, to give to life the love from both you and me. To honor each moment of our passionate embrace and know that our life is a sash of silk and white lace. I only write to celebrate the dream to give to life the love from both you and me.

~
I have already been granted the magic of a dream and
then God went and done it, he sent your love to me.

~
For the dreams still to come and the days that await,
I give to you my love as I celebrate.

~
Snuggle close and hold me still, the beat of my heart is what you'll feel. Once for your love and the days we share and every beat after

No comments: