Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Closed Eyes, Opened Heart

Dreams and daydreams both exist on a conscious and subconscious level. Whether it is something about the moment that reaches out and inspires us or an emotion deep inside that surfaces, dreams are created in what is sometimes a misunderstood state of mind. Waking up to the images that bring you so close that my heart races undoubtedly have a quality of realism that is difficult to separate .

The beauty of love is that it can reach into places within our very soul and express through various means. Just above the tree line, high beyond the hills, the moon had broken through the clouds to reveal a silhouette against the dark of blue. I am the fire that is fueled by the passion to burn with desire, the spirit that connects the heavens to the earth through the simplicity and joy of my hearts very own conviction.

Truth lay a path and the revelations appear in the path of life and the choices we revere. Respect and acknowledge what many can't see, for we were chosen to follow the dream. To bring from the heavens and give to the earth, the visions of love through natures own birth. Blue birds and sparrows, fields of green and deep in the hollow the mountains are seen. Sounds of the rain, the feel of the wind, the invitation a welcome as a new chapter begins.

~
My fingers upon the keyboard, my soul right next to yours and as I type the words, the dreams are now explored. The Lord has simply spoken, he sent you to my door and as I welcome you on in, I view the journey as I never had before.

~



No comments: