Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Greastest Love

I woke unto the darkness and

my pillow I closely held,

for all the secrets I have

whispered the pillow never tells.


My eyes have yet to open

and yet I know the story well,

how dreams create the moment

and the heart like a sponge swells.


Memories accumulate and fall

like drops of rain, to waken up

the spirit and to the soul

the words of love ingrain.


I reached into the darkness

as a thousand days unfold

and found the hands of love

held tightly to my soul.


No tears to weigh the morning,

a smile is what I claim

as sunshine in the winter,

your love to my soul the same.


The greatest love is infinite in its power

to kiss the heart while embracing the soul.


Everyone

Everyone needs a little sunshine, everyone needs some love, pull me into your arms my darling because tonight I need to feel your hug. Everyone needs a little sunshine, everyone needs a little love, give to me that endless laughter everyone needs to feel that joy.

~

I whisper songs of love to you,the words not many but a few, they're released from my soul as a reminder of all my love for you and only you. I love you beyond the heavens high, beyond all stars in the sky, I love you for the magic you bring and for the songs that only love can sing.

I whisper songs of love to you, the words not many but a few, they're released from my soul as a reminder of all my love for you and only you. I love you my darling, beyond all rivers wide, I love you forever, beyond the documentation of time.

I whisper songs of love to you, the words not many but a few, they're released from my soul as a reminder of all my love for you and only you. I love each memory we make, I love each breath with you I take, I love like no one before us, I love beyond walls the mountains made.

I whisper songs of love to you, the words not many but a few, they're released from my soul as a reminder of all my love for you and only you. I love the magic that I feel, I love the dreams of you, I love the day our souls came together and soared the mighty blue.

It is not an entitlement to lay claim upon another's soul, for the merging of spirits is the gift of the heavens in loves sweet embrace.

~

There are times where I want to feel the embrace of your love, today I need to feel the embrace of your love...hold me.





The ardent desire to feel your embrace,leaves nothing to chance and everything to trace. Sweet serenade direct from the soul, sings to the heart, ...

Head on shoulder,

heart on sleeve,

simple reminder,

magical dreams,

heavens doorway,

souls response,

to love forever,

nothing by chance






No comments: