Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

More

The power of a memory, the magic of a dream,
and the kiss to my soul embraces eternity.

~
When I close my eyes each night it's in your arms I dream
and when I wake up in the morning I feel your love in me.

~
Sings>Everything a clutter, no organization to be found, just like my thoughts, that keep bouncing all around. I swam in the ocean, climbed a mountain high, and you never left my heart, you are all that's on my mind.

Singing in the morning of the love you give to me, I know your body is distant but your love is all I see.The smile on my face and the glint in my eyes is life's little reminders whose here by my side.

Incredible moments as wonderful as can be, your love took hold and kissed so tenderly. We dance in the heavens, we sings on clouds high and I tossed my worries,as your love is by my side.

~
Strangely enough I feel as if I am floating above the negativity. Almost as if either I control the moment or the weight of yesterday had lost its power. I feel like spring on a winter day, like a rose blooming in the month of May. Like a sail boat drifting out to sea and a sun shining in a winter dream. I feel like an angel floating up high, I can' t keep my feet down, they are now on cloud nine. I don't know the reason, I don't the why, or how the power of love makes everything so fine. I know that I think of you each morning and night and the thoughts of your feel just right. I'm sitting here dreaming as my heart records every thought that love has born.



There is no ache in the birthing of a moment.

~

No shadows of darkness nor selfishness or greed, No over expectations, I filtered the dreams. Securing the moment with happiness and desire, love ignited the flames that warms the hour.

~

More

I love you more with each breath I take, I love you more and more each day. Sunshine and moonbeams and starry nights are the gifts that give our love its light.

I love you more than the world could know, I love you more and each day it shows. You are my dream, and my souls embrace, your the man who put the smile on my face.

I love you more than there are stars in the sky, I love you more with my heart, soul and mind. No matter the time , no matter the day, I'll love you more in this most special of way.

I love you more and the more I love you, whispers of happiness shine on through. You're the sweetness of morning, the magic of day and it is your love whose arms each night I lay.

I love you more than I thought possible to love, I love you more from earth to above. You're my angel waiting, my dream in disguise, your the love of my heart that opened my eyes.

I love you more than the soul can say, I love you more with each fleeting moment of day, you're the wind in my spirit, the song in my heart the one who found the key from afar.

I love you more than the word reveal, I love you beyond the hollow's hills. You''re the fire in my heart, the dance with my soul, the one I'm destined to hold.






No comments: