Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Dancing with a soul...we are here.

It was rather simple, I closed my eyes to see, the essence of our being dancing happily. We danced upon the heavens, looked out amongst the stars and with our undivided love we embraced heart to heart. I felt the magic of the evening, I saw us in the dream and under the full moons mystic stare,I saw what you meant to me. We are the heavens, the earth and the air we breathe, we are the love that lives on for all eternity.

~
It is the mind which complicates the simplicity of love...

love in its purest state is true happiness indeed.

~
The declaration of my love,
is a diary in the making.
~
In many ways I don't believe any written word can describe the connection of souls and the existence of emotions immersed in that of pure love. The undeniable connection that allows one spirit to infuse, to embrace beyond the flesh in an ever flowing passion filled with desire. The mountains fall at my feet and the river runs dry and the clouds of the heavens lower them self in their invitation for us to board. I know that the path I have walked is completely different then that where my soul soars. I am beauty in your eyes, the love in your heart, the energy that empowers your soul, with you I unlock the gates to the star lit heavens.
~
Sings> When you close your eyes and look inside, you will find the love we share. The love that was always meant to be. When you close your eyes and believe, in all that we are. Dreams, dreams of love...



No comments: