Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April Snow

I am looking for the sunshine and expected the rain, but the snowflakes are falling and the season is on delay. I woke to see a carpet in an unusual white blanketing the spring time hills where once flowers in bloom was all that was in sight.  The winds are  brisk and blowing and the day is awfully cold, feeling more like old  man winter is still in control.

~
Sings>Gonna take advantage of the season at large and send him the love  I have been holding in my heart. I gathered all my emotions and I whispered to the blue, "when the wind starts a blow in , pack in a kiss or two. "

Gonna take advantage of the season at large and send him the love I've been holding in my heart.  Whether it's rain drops or snowflakes falling from the sky, may they be a reminder of the love inside.

Gonna take advantage of the season at large and send him the love I've been holding in my heart. I chose the river long and it gave to it my love song, sailing it from me to you, with the simple message " I love you"

Gonna take advantage of the season at large and send him the love I have been holding in my heart.  Encompass the earth and the stars at night, my love is shining down like the bright sunlight.

Just as evil embraces war,
love is deeply entwined with peace. 




No comments: