Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Endless Combination of the Written Words of Love

Sings>I dream the dreams that place you in my arms, 
relive the moment you first entered my heart. 
I dance the dance in the clouds up above, 
step by step a little closer to you my love. 


The stars shine for you and I,  twinkle bright 
up in the sky. The starry image that is seen, 
cast your soul forever next to me. 


I dream the dreams that place you in my arms, 
relieve the moment you first entered my heart.
I dance the dance in the clouds up above,
step by step a little closer to you my love. 


~
So close and yet so far, 
so warm and yet so cold,
so happy and yet so sad,
so filled with energy and
yet so tired. 




~
Hell is being so very close to 
love and yet not being able to touch it. 
~
There is always a certain amount of fear
that builds barriers seen and unseen. 





My happiness is greater knowing 
you smiled, laughed and loved. 


~

Harmonious the meeting of heart and soul,
when united in love serenity unfolds. 
~

The Coyote was howling,
the chickens squawked in fear,
and yet it felt uncompromising,
as sunrise would soon near.

Relatively unbalanced,
till freedom quickly reigns,
and though fear surfaces,
the spirit acknowledges the day.

The deer runs, the apples fall,
the path tangled clears and
no longer blocked by mountains,
a view of heaven nears.

~
There will always be a certain amount of sorrow, 
as the script was not only written but staged. 

You can have trust without love,
but never love without trust. 



To doubt the bonding of souls, 
is to deny our connection to the world around us. 
~


Imagine our existence without the sun, the air and the water
 and  most of all without you...no existence at all. 
~


To be one with the world, 
is to be one with your love. 

We removed mountains by soaring, 
embraced rivers with bridges, 
kissed with the wind, 
embraced with the stars,
and opened the gates
via the heart. 


~
Memory

I want to make a memory,
hold you in my arms,
share the air we breathe,
while listening to your heart. 

I want to feel your touch,
your flesh next to mine, 
stop the clock from ticking,
sending chills down the spine. 

I want to make a memory,
before the day is gone, 
one that will last forever, 
like a well written song. 


~
Sometimes under the most adverse conditions 
a light shines and reveals the positive. 

~





No comments: