Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, April 27, 2012

Yes! I want to have fun.

I wanna share a baseball game,
 just to watch you smile,
walk along the beach and
dream with you awhile.

I wanna spend the day
sleeping in your arms,
listening to the raindrops,
free from any harm.

I wanna to comb your hair,
and then mess it with my hands,
give to you a kiss and free the
day of any plans.

I wanna sit on the bench,
the one where dreams are made,
hold your hand in mine and
give thanks for that first day.

I wanna share in your worries,
and make them fade away,
bring to you sweet happiness
and have it returned in a
special way.

I wanna share each season,
and new memories make,
but most of all my darling
I wanna be in your arms
when I awake.




No comments: