Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, April 14, 2012

In The Garden

There is a seat in the garden,
there is a place in my heart,
for you to join me from afar.
                                                           

There is a memory to make, 
there is a dream to come true, 
as I whisper the words " I love you."
                   
There is a seat in the garden, 
there is a place in my heart,
for you to join me from afar.                                                              
       
There is a dance in the heavens,
there is a song yet to be sung, 
as we embrace the moment of love.                                                             
                                                             
                                                              
                                                               



Sings>Sit beside me and hold my hand,tell me you love me and place no demands. Watch the flowers bloom before our eyes and catch a glimpse of the first sunrise. Sit beside and hold me close, whisper words of love and don't let me go. Sit beside me and share the day, you and I and a glass of lemonade. Sit beside me and let the time pass away, eternity has made a play. Sit beside me and kiss me sweet, make a memory that can't be beat.


No comments: