Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, April 26, 2012

One Passing Moment

In the garden there is dream,
in my heart your memory
where the visions of your
love appear to me.

The tales yet to be told,
some are new and some
are old, but they all have
the love of you and I.


In the garden there is a dream,
in my heart your memory,
where the visions of your
love appear to me.

~
Silvery gray clouds passing by,
dreams, dreams you and I.
Hills in a blanket of white,
the blooms of the trillium a
beautiful sight.

~
I saw you standing next to me,
my heart revealed the dream.
Rainbows arched across the sky
and there I felt your hand in mine.

~
Choices may not always seem right,
but the road to happiness is a battle to fight.
Time hardens the kindness of the heart,
quickly it passes taking both day and night.







No comments: