Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Burn Yea Flame

Energy ungrounded, soul in despair, awaits your presence, as I am needing you here. A world in motion, separate from one, draws a clear image of what needs to be done. Clouds fallen, close to the earth, invitational message to see your worth. The vision appearing over the sea, heart and spirit, love and a dream. The chosen path ignited a fire, causing a blaze to grow by the hour.
~
He reeks of poison which confronts the soul, weighing with a heaviness and the evilest of hold. Weakened and weary I gasp for a breath, to complete a journey and rid life of the mess. I know that your here in the still of night, when the darkness surrounds me, you give me the light.

~
When the stars rule the heavens and lights the dark of night,
I promise to be waiting if takes the battle of my life.

~
... as the gap in the miles close,

distant be your flesh, and close be your heart.
I love you...hold on!

No comments: