Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, August 07, 2008

... as long as your here by myside.

Sings> I've got the game, I know the hand and what cards were dealt me. I'll play each one, one by one, with honesty and love.

I've got the game, I know the hand and what cards were dealt me. I'll make it work, I'll do just fine, as long as you are with me.

You turn the stormiest days into sunshine, your kisses sweet , I can't believe just how they found me. You sent them in each drop of rain, they landed in my heart and I've not been the same.

I've got the game, I know the hand and what cards were dealt me. I'll play each one, one, by one , with honesty and love.

I've go the game and I know the hand and what cards were dealt me. We'll make it work, We'll do just fine, because your here with me.

No comments: