Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Come close

Here is my escape, your welcome to come, just follow my shadow cast here in the sun. It is a marvelous vision, just wait till you see, nothing in it is ordinary, neither you nor me. I raced to the hill top where the asters set bloom and the crickets were humming, accompanied by the call of the loon.

Placing a blanket near at my feet, I invite heart and soul to start the retreat. We are here on an island out by the sea, a top of mountain caught in a breeze. We are down in the meadow, where the grass tall reigns and the grasshoppers are jumping, to get out of our way.

Come close, a little more and surprisingly you’ll see, the vision of love through the gates of our dreams. High in the clouds, where the sky is so blue, is the spirit of love as themagic shines its way through. Drenched in a coating of a nectar of sweet, awaiting the moment when in the flesh we meet.

No comments: