Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, August 25, 2008

No Surpise

I stood in disbelief of the color of the blue, knowing it blankets over me and you. Descending from the heavens, it was no surprise, a love like ours surfaced through the cracks of the mind.

Those who have never felt the magic, will ever comprehend, a million years of guessing, and analyzing to the end. The sparkle of love generates from deep inside, escapes with passion through the windows of the eyes.

The mountains can't bury it, it will never drown at sea, love like ours was meant to always be. Wonderful the feelings that escape from inside, so very ecstatic, many thought I lost my mind.

Caution never entered as I knew this all felt so right, the moment my soul met your soul and we lit the dark of night. Endless dreams, always cast you in the lead, and I'm always right beside you creating memories.

I stood in disbelief of the color of the blue, knowing that it blankets over me and you. Descending from the heavens, it was no surprise, a love like ours surfaced through the cracks of the mind.

No comments: